Sponsorship opportunities are available for various events.Sponsorship provides a great means of broadening your competitive edge by improving your company’s image prestige and credibility by supporting events .
Benefits of sponsorship
- Sponsorship opportunities are available for various events.Sponsorship provides a great means of broadening your competitive edge by improving your company’s image prestige and credibility by supporting events that your target market finds attractive.
- It helps develop closer and better relationships with customers, both existing and potential and provides a platform to showcase services and products.
- Mention in the golf diary
- Sponsorship advertisement on the club notice boards and Club website
- Placement of advertisement banners and signage at the club facilities and golf course during the event
- Promotional table/space to market your business
- Being allowed to invite guests to participate during the events
- Address to members during the prize giving ceremony
Types of Sponsorship
1. Club Nite
The sponsorship fee for a club night is Kshs. 25,000/- + VAT, plus five prizes, bitings and drinks.
2. Monthly Mug or Mixed Events on a Saturday
The sponsorship fee is Kshs. 50,000/- + VAT, plus prizes, bitings and drinks. As a value add for this sponsorship you will get a complimentary club nite thus getting a saving of Kshs. 25,000/- + VAT.
3. Corporate Golf Days
The course hire fee for a full day is Kshs. 200,000/- + VAT and Kshs. 150,000/- + VAT for a half day.
4. Charity Golf Events
Charity golf events held between January and March are given 50% discount on course hire fee and are charged Kshs. 100,000/- + VAT for a full day and Kshs. 75,000/- + VAT for a half day.
Golf is played, for the most part, without the supervision of a referee or umpire. The game relies on the integrity of the individual to show consideration for other players, care for the course and to abide by the Rules. All players should conduct themselves in a disciplined manner, demonstrating courtesy and sportsmanship at all times, irrespective of how competitive they may be.
Etiquette is an integral and inextricable part of the game, which has come to define golf’s values worldwide.
In terms of golf’s environment, etiquette is about showing respect for the course on which you are playing and the work that has been put in to create it. It’s about making sure that the game is played safely and that others on the course are able to enjoy the round as much as you.
The pro shop has in stock exclusive Ping collection clothing for ladies and men.
- Ladies & gents shirts
- Ladies crop trousers
- Men’s shorts & trousers
- Men’s belts
- Men & ladies socks